Drive more organic traffic faster with the Ultimate Webflow SEO Checklist.
Why I created this checklist…
I want you to be able to confidently say to a client 'yes this website is search engine optimised' without having to spend your own time down one of the many SEO rabbit holes. Trust me, there are a lot.
I've optimised the checklist for work vs potential reward. While most of the items are quick and easy to complete, there are a couple that are a bit more complex but promise greater organic traffic potential. Anyway, here's what you can expect.
The Checklist will walk you through:
- Checking all pages for title tags, meta description, open graph and more.
- Configuring the most important ‘Project Settings’.
- Structured Data and how to add schema markup.
- Essential accessibility checks.
- And more...
UPDATE: This is a live template which will evolve. I and several other freelancers are using it to handover projects of all sizes and refining this document accordingly.
How to download the template?
Open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, all you need is a free account plan.
Should I use this in client pitches?
Yes you can and I'd reccomend it. This way your client can see exactly how thorough you are and it will remind you what you need to focus on when starting your build.
You'll get unlimited access to the Checklist on Notion where you can duplicate and edit. Expect updates in line with freelancer feedback and Webflow updates.
- You'll get unlimited access to the Checklist on Notion where you can duplicate and edit. Expect updates in line with freelancer feedback and Webflow updates.